About

Sun Shiney Day!

It’s a new week and another Round at Acid Lily. A new round means more exciting new bargains.  All under $L70. To see everything at Acid Lily this week, Visit the web page at http://acidlilygallery.wordpress.com/.
 
Because I am very under the weather this week, I'm posting the Acid Lily Merchant photos.  I will try to get inworld if I start to feel my spirits up.  Have a Sun Shiney weekend  <3
 
 
Acid Lily This Week!

Candy Metal
Phoebe
.:SS:.
MV
Kaithleens
Moyaz
Even.Flow
1Hundred
Beyond The Stars
Bitch Tail
Fiend
Co*Motion

Second Life Diva

That's right, Cheap Second Life Diva is gone but not totally! It is the same blog, whole new name. Fashion Diva of Second Life more represents what we have evolved into. More fashion, less Diva.

Copyright Text

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More